Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Kinder Egg Inventory

On a side note, I bought a bunch of Kinder Eggs in Brussels and I've eaten two so far. In the first one I got a stupid little ripoff Barbie cell phone that looked like luggage. So that was disappointing.

ButTHEN! Today I had another one and guesswhatguesswhat?!?! I GOT A FUZZY BABY RHINO!!!! 8-D

Look at how cyoooot he is!

UPDATE: Look at my new Kinder buddies! :D I am suddenly so lucky!

(yes, that is a very tall giraffe and a tiny polar bear)

UPDATE (again): Apparently my luck has run out. I got a stupid slutfairy whose barely wearing underwear (and you can tell). -_-

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE: My last Kinder Egg was hiding a baby lion! I have half the collection now. I just need a baby elephant, hippo, and panda! But my lion is cute, even if he's got demon eyes. :)

1 comment:

  1. ITS SO CUTE. I'M GONNA DIE. Also, this thing you've got goin here is pretty freakin awesome. It's fun to see where you've been! XD

    ReplyDelete