Friday, August 24, 2012

"You're Tearing Me Apart, Lisa!"


If you've never seen The Room, you're missing out. It's an award-winning cult classic from 2003, one of the most entertaining movies ever made--

"Oh hai!"

Wellll.... Maybe only if you have a bunch of your friends with you (and a bucket full of spoons)


Otherwise it might just be really awkward and uncomfortable.

"I just like to watch you guys!"

Oh, Denny. 


Well, at least we have Sesosterone's unimaginable beauty to distract us...

"Once a woman cheated on me so I punched her in the face. She was in the hospital for weeks."

"Heh heh heh! What a story, Mark!"

Oh, and don't forget the lovely mother!

"I put my evil in you!"

Well at least there's an inspiring love story under all this nonsense...


"Anything for my princess!"

Oh wait......


So then, obviously--

"I will record everything!"

And finally...


"I'm fed up wif thees world!"

It's the stuff of legends, guys. Oh, and don't forget the spoons. 

1 comment:

  1. why does that look like the most exciting thing ever?

    ReplyDelete