Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Goodbye Goodbye.

I can't believe I'm missing saying goodbye to those friends who are leaving or have already left, all of whom are people I can't even imagine being without.

All the things we did this summer, and all the things we didn't get to do. With Sarah, it was the crazy midnight pool adventure (haha), the trip to San Antonio and all the craziness that entailed, catching up just like always after all of us had such a busy summer. You have been an amazing, adventurous friend, and I feel so lucky to be a part of our little group. :)

With Anna, it was the many times we randomly got together and talked for hours, getting lost in places we didn't even know existed in our own hometown, talking about everything and anything. I love you I love you I love you, my friend, and it's going to be a challenge to learn how to live without you. But it will be worth it, of course, because this is for the best and I know we'll never give up on this friendship that has already lasted most of our lives. :)

With Maggie, it's the beautiful picnic by the ridiculously pool-like fountain, the many invasions of your home and kitchen to have wonderful and crazy dinners, the nerdfighting and the reading and the naughtiness. I value your friendship, your kindness, and your general awesomeness very highly, my wonderful friend, so don't forget to come see me when you visit Jena. :) (or Jena, don't forget to take me with you to visit Maggie! You'll probably need my car anyway. :-P)

For all of you, I'm sorry I didn't get to say a proper goodbye. But good luck (as if you need it) and have fun doing what you love in college. I'm proud of all of you, and I know you'll do amazing things. Oh, and Skype me. :)

Love, Ariel

2 comments:

  1. I love you! I shall remember; we can have coffee or sommat, yes. Also, what is your skype??

    ReplyDelete