Sunday, October 7, 2012

Stuff stuff stuff

So I haven't posted in a while, mostly because I haven't done much worth taking pictures of, and I always feel like I have to have pictures or this is boring.

But I have a few pictures, so here you go:



This is the result of my trying to decide which Study Abroad program to do. There are so many options, and after the study abroad fair I was literally carrying around thirty pounds of brochures and catalogs all day. Bluuuuugh.


This is what happens when the cafeterias use swords instead of toothpicks. How can you not want to stage a two-dimensional pirate fight?


This is the whole of Honors lounging together to watch and discuss the first presidential debate. I love the smart people I am surrounded by. :)


This is Jena looking like the Doctor at IHOP after we went and saw the babies in Holes back at DHS. I am super proud of you guys and was really impressed! Also, Anna was there, so that was amazing. I MISS YOU ALREADY! Agh. Friends are great.

Not pictured: Jena looking bee-yoo-tee-ful in dresses at the mall yesterday, and me losing painfully at grocery bingo. Sigh...

2 comments:

  1. AAAH I had pretty much an identical study abroad fair experience. I still have no idea where I wanna go... but as of now my mind keeps wandering to Ireland, so that's definitely a possibility. ALSO I MISS YOUR FACE ALREADY TOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a publishing/editing program in Florence, Italy that looks incredible. But it takes a year, and...yeah. And then there's also a ton of summer programs, which I would really like. It's so complicated!! But hopefully...something...sometimes...ugh.

    ReplyDelete