Tuesday, October 30, 2012

HaLlOwEeeeEeeEeEEEeEEN!

Halloween is almost upon us, which means one of my favorite holiday seasons is in full swing! Not only is it getting chilly (which is kind of great, except the fact that my room is also freaking cold and I have the cold tolerance of an iguana), but it's HALLOWEEN, which means--

Day of the Dead Festival!



And Zombies! 


And Costume Parties!

(PacMan & Co.)

(Gangnam Styling Psyduck)

And me dressed up as a strawberry!

(Talk about last minute costumes. Ahem.) 

And half-priced vegetarian Sushi!

(Not really Halloween-related, but still. YUM.)

And also a pretty darn good haunted house in Bruce, which taught me that when I am fun-scared, I laugh instead of scream. And the zombie apocalypse taking over campus.

Oh, and voting, of course!



No comments:

Post a Comment