Saturday, September 1, 2012

Da College Life. Aw Yeah.


I definitely just made a giant un-muffin in the toaster oven I bought for twenty bucks yesterday. Somehow I think this means I'm a college kid.



Other things that have defined the first week of my college life:

Watching the Republican National Convention with a bunch of cool people, including the most awesome Scholar-Family-in-Residence ever. Because being informed is our responsibility! Also, Mister Mitt McRomneyface makes me laugh. Sometimes. 


Beautiful full moons over the nighttime campus.


Homework. Blugh. 


A cute little concert on the Library Mall. 


And a big concert on the fair grounds!

The Hot Wet Mess



A somewhat crazy concert. 




With Reggie Watts







And VIP passes. 


And giant water slides. 


Oh, and flamingos of course. 



Because what is life without some flamingos along the way?

No comments:

Post a Comment