Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy 2013!

My family and I hailed the New Year at our lakehouse on Lake Fork. It was wet and cold, but we celebrated the occasion with confetti fights...


Sparklers and fireworks...




And potato canons...


(video proof:)


I have spent the day or two since hangin' with my boyfriend



And shopping with the money my wonderful grandparents gave me for Christmas!


 I feel very proud of myself, too, because with 150 bucks I bought five dresses, a cardigan, three pairs of tights, and some red heels, and I have money left over to go to the movies tomorrow. Yay for Plato's Closet and Ross! I despise shopping, but clothes make me happy. :3

Oh, and I also (finally) got my car washed and took this trippy picture of soap. I'm pretty sure this is what space looks like. 



Yeah, basically.

Lastly, all of you should watch this video of thirteen interesting (but totally unrelated) tidbits in honor of 2013. 



PS - I have the book mentioned here (Sex on the Moon by Ben Mezrich) and it is definitely worth reading if anyone's interested. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment